This webinar has passed.
Original Webinar Date: October 17th, 2018 from 1:30 - 2:30 PM EDT
Overseeing a fleet of trucks requires constant vigilance for mechanical failures, and a talent for reshuffling routes when a truck goes out of commission. What if there was a way to fix things before they break? Instead of scrambling to mend your vehicle or dealing with unexpected downtime, you can spread out repair costs and schedule preventative maintenance at a time that works for you.
The TMT Predict.Fault Code module integrates with your TMT Fleet Maintenance software to help you identify and anticipate failures before they become an issue.
In Predict.Fault's newest release, users can now collect, review, and analyze engine metrics from certified devices installed on your trucks. These devices send fault data to your Fleet Maintenance system, allowing you to manage input from a mix of tractors on a single dashboard. Among our 10 enhancements are features that you’re sure to find helpful, such as Hyperlink for the Unit, and Simplified Failure Probability(SFP) scoring. The brand-new user interface design has been restructured from the ground up to get you in, out, and on your way to other tasks. Easy-to-use filters and UI improvements such as automatic screen sizing and customizable column layouts allow you to quickly drill down to the units with potential failures.
Come discover the convenience of money-saving, pre-planned maintenance with Predict.Fault. If you’re already using this module, don’t miss our overview on what’s been added and improved!
- Ways to use Predict.Fault to reduce equipment downtime and breakdown events
- How to identify and prioritize trucks that require maintenance before they break
- What enhancements we’ve included in this release and how they’ll benefit you
- New opportunities presented by our improved User Interface
- How to take advantage of Predict.Fault Analytics including how to add this module and system requirements